Men’s Jahi Tribal Motif T-Shirt. A demon from Zoroastrianism, Jahi embodies lasciviousness, with the demon having the epithet of “the whore”. Despite this unflattering reputation, she’s seen as one of the most powerful demons in existence, able to kill men with a single look. She’s also sometimes known as Jeh and as the consort of Ahriman, the Zoroastrian god of evil.
Men’s Jahi TShirt
£28.00 – £34.00
Men’s Jahi Tribal Motif T-Shirt.
• Original Design by Reb Ellion and @sago_sym
• Available in 6 sizes, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Package Dimensions: 25.4 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 136.08 Grams
• Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, or Cambodia
• DTG Printed
All UK orders ship from our Birmingham facility. It takes about 5 days to print and dispatch orders. International orders might take longer depending on your location.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
You Might Also Like This – The Outcast Rebellion Logo Tee
Check us out on our Social Media Accounts:
3XL, 2XL, XL, L, M, S